The leg up at the end tho.
I like the coach, putting his hands on his knees like, “Welp, that wasn’t it.”
i was almost like “oh man that sucks” and then her leg popped and i fucking lost it
That leg is killing me
Luna, on episode 2 , looked like a deformed catpug. She walked bowlegged, and looked an awful like like a cat with a giant ass.
Also, this scene.
She sure got built!
I’m just gonna save this and show it to every person who is like “STOP COMPLAINING SO SOMETHINGS ARE OFF MODEL OR AN EYE IS WONKY SOMETIMES IT’S NOT THAT BAD”
Guys I love the show so much and I’m losing my shit over this.
i love it
tiny bara mancat
"There are three worlds in the Book of Life: The Land of the Living, The Land of the Remembered and the Land of the Forgotten. The Cave of Souls is a passage between these three worlds and a home to the Candle Maker, keeper of the Book of Life. In the Cave, you can see thousands of candles burning brightly symbolizing the people on the land of the living.”
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 1 week; the average amount of time for an animator to complete 3.7 seconds of footage
- 3.5 inches, the cuff-to-cuff measurement of baby Eggs’ sweater (created on an embroidery machine to produce irregular lines, like a hand-knitted garment). His little socks are only ⅝” long
- 4 scenes per week was the goal for each animator
- 14 different fabrics were used in Lord Portley-Rind’s white hat
- 24 kinds of weeds were created for backgrounds by the greens department
- 55 different sculpts of prop cheeses were made; different scale sizes were needed for wide, medium and close shots
The 7th image… oh man..how do they animate water so that the wave lights animate alongside the character animation?? Is that some 3D printed water right there that they switch out over and over??? A light projection thru glass? Dying to know how it works. Everything about how Laika makes movies is real actual magic
This is how Garnet and Amethyst fuse to become Sugilite.
(A lot of things went through my head at that time, at the same time x3)
u know they dead